Our 11th annual PilBarra tournament is rapidly approaching. Lock in the weekend of 3-5th November for your next Barra mission.
Lots of raffles & prizes to be won plus epic junior and senior prizes including a Hummingbird Apex 13 sounder, kayak and swag.
tournament is open to all ages, both members and non-members. Registration & briefing will take place at the PHGFC Club Rooms on Sutherland Street from 5:00pm on Friday 3/11/2023. Fish straight after the briefing has finished, and weigh in will commence at 2:00pm on Sunday 5/11/22023 & finish at 5:00pm....presentation and a BBQ will follow as soon as the results have been collated.
- CHAMPION TEAM & CHAMPION TEAM RUNNER UP
- CHAMPION ANGLER MALE & CHAMPION ANGLER MALE RUNNER UP
- CHAMPION ANGLER FEMALE & CHAMPION ANGLER FEMALE RUNNER UP
- CHAMPION JUNIOR & CHAMPION JUNIOR RUNNER UP
- HIGHEST POINT SCORING BARRA
- MOST BARRAMUNDI CAUGHT BY AN ANGLER
- MYSTERY BARRA
- HEAVIEST BLACK JEW
- HEAVIEST BREAM
- HEAVIEST FLATHEAD
- HEAVIEST MANGROVE JACK
- HEAVIEST SALMON
- BIGGEST CATFISH
You can print copies of the Catch & Release Sheet from here in advance: Catch & Release Sheet 2023.pdf
Please direct any enquiries to: Pete Bartho 0415 890 314 / Waz Templeman 0417 187 490 / Jarrod Cini 0439 749 677